It is getting closer to golf season, so I thought I would publish information about all the courses in the area for those of you who are new here or need a refresher:
There are 10 public golf courses in the Clark County area:
1. Beacon Rock in North Bonneville; www.beaconrockgolf.com. 800-428-5730
2. Camas Meadows in Camas, Wa; www.camasmeadows.com. 360-833-2000.
3. Carson Hot Springs in Carson, Wa; www.carsonhotspringsresort.com. 509-427-5150.
4. Fairway Village in East Vancouver, Wa; www.ourfairwayvillage.org. 360-254-9325.
5. Green Mountain in Vancouver, Wa; www.golfgreenmountain.com. 360-833-8463.
6. Husum Hills, Husum, Wa; 509-493-1211.
7. Lewis River in Woodland, Wa; www.lewisrivergolf.com. 360-225-8254.
8. Skamania Lodge in Stevenson, Wa; www.skamania.com. 509-427-2540.
9. The Cedars on Salmon Creek in Brush Prairie, Wa; www.golfcedars.com. 360-687-4233.
10. Tri- Mountain in Ridgefield, Wa; www.trimountaingolf.com. 360-887-3004.
1. Club Green Meadows in Vancouver, Wa; www.clubgreenmeadows.com. 360-256-1510.
2. Orchard Hills Country Club in Washougal, Wa; www.ohgcc.com. 360-835-5889.
3. Royal Oaks Country Club in Vancouver, Wa; www.royaloaks.net. 360-256-1350.
1. Hartwood Golf Course in Brush Prairie, Wa; 360-896-6041.
2. Lakeview Golf Course in Vancouver, Wa; 360-693-9116.
3. Pine Crest in Vancouver, Wa; www.pinecrestgc.net. 360-573-2051.
Many of these courses offer beautiful views and landscape. Many are challenging and engaging, which can be viewed on many of the club websites.